Bane question

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Bane question

Postby newwavetoys.ca » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:37 pm

I see Dark Knight Rises figures in stores but almost no selection of Bane figures.
Just thought it seemed strange. Am I missing something ?
newwavetoys.ca
Casual Realmer

Re: Bane question

Postby Pock63 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Mattel packages there figures completely randomly as to which figures get sent to stores so completely bye chance some stores can get none of a figure, I've saw lots of banes last time I was shopping so I'm sure if you weight you'll see some with the next shipment. '
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby therapist » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:29 am

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:Mattel packages there figures completely randomly as to which figures get sent to stores so completely bye chance some stores can get none of a figure, I've saw lots of banes last time I was shopping so I'm sure if you weight you'll see some with the next shipment. '

Are you sure about that? I mean wave 1 MM figures line ups are listed as 3 batmans 2 Banes and 1 alfred by most reputable sites.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:19 am

Therapist wrote:
ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:Mattel packages there figures completely randomly as to which figures get sent to stores so completely bye chance some stores can get none of a figure, I've saw lots of banes last time I was shopping so I'm sure if you weight you'll see some with the next shipment. '

Are you sure about that? I mean wave 1 MM figures line ups are listed as 3 batmans 2 Banes and 1 alfred by most reputable sites.

That's how many were produced, not how they were packaged, I got my information from the customer service at metal when I called in with a question about replacing figures that were broken strait out of the box.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby NEOTHEONE » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:30 am

Therapist is right thats how most were packed in series one. Except target had no alfred and an extra bane or bats i believe
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:33 am

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:
Therapist wrote:

That's how many were produced, not how they were packaged, I got my information from the customer service at metal when I called in with a question about replacing figures that were broken strait out of the box.

awww I bet you believe IT guys as well :lol: :lol:

NEOTHEONE wrote:Therapist is right

My three favorite words 8)
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:27 am

It seems like a safe bet to say that people who work at mattel would know, but that was in reference to dcuc not movie masters.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby therapist » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 am

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:It seems like a safe bet to say that people who work at mattel would know, but that was in reference to dcuc not movie masters.

Take it from someone who has a friend and a family member who works for mattel and who has also been trying to get an answer from mattel for a week. Those people know little to nothing :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby NEOTHEONE » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Lol yeah Im a member on superhero hype and I dont know how but all of those guys figure out that kind of stuff lol. Therapist is right.
NEOTHEONE
Avid Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings