The Lizard

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

The Lizard

Postby obliterator999 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Does anyone have a good comparison pics of AMS Lizard vs MS Lizard vs AMS Spider-Man so I can see which I prefer? I don't feel like getting both... On certain occasion, I pefer Marvel Select figures especially for massive characters like Abomination, Juggernaut, Hulk and so on, and I especially like the details on MS Lizard but I'm concerned he may be way too big versus AMS Spider-Man.
obliterator999
Inductee Realmer

Re: The Lizard

Postby Galactape » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 pm

I personally prefer the MS figs, the Spiderman is perfect! The Lizard is pretty cool too. His head is just a tad to big. Hope that helps.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby obliterator999 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm not interested in MS Spidey though, if only for the fact that I focus mainly on 6-inch figures, with some exceptions.
obliterator999
Inductee Realmer

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Not sure about the other lizard, but I can tell you that I prefer the Walmart ASM movie Lizard over the Select Lizard. Aside from Select Lizard's head being oddly shaped, the articulation on the ASM movie Lizard is outrageous. At full height, he seems to stand taller than Walmart Avengers Hulk! The head/neck deal is strange, though. It kind of slides back and forth, and if you have him all the way back, there's a noticeable notch (where the head slides) visible that makes it look weird. Other than that, its a cool figure. Select isn't too shabby either, I'd say like most select figure, more goes into the detail rather than the articulation. So really, will you be displaying or using? Select for display, ASM movie for use.
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings