New 6" Spider-man figures

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

New 6" Spider-man figures

Postby therapist » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... ate%20core

the preorder is up for the first wave of the new spider-man figures. They look...okay. I think the lighter blue one will be a good stand in for those who couldnt get Mcfarlane Spider-man. Nova can be viewed as an improvement over their last try.

I actually knew about this figures for a looooong while but I forgot until BBTS emailed me today :oops: :oops:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Re: New 6" Spider-man figures

Postby shapp » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:43 pm

is it just me or does it look like nova has no elbow joint? also, what is the point of doing a spiderman fig with only a single leg joint? it doesn't look like he has a double joint, blah!
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:58 pm

shapp wrote:is it just me or does it look like nova has no elbow joint? also, what is the point of doing a spiderman fig with only a single leg joint? it doesn't look like he has a double joint, blah!

Yeah I noticed that about Nova too and I am HOPING its just the proto shot. Also for whatever reason the bi web spidey looks really really buff to me
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby CAb00se » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:17 pm

I think i saw these in Target tonight, they look like they are for smaller kids not collectors. I could be wrong though, as i didnt really check them out. I saw the iron spiderman and classic spiderman...they arent even carded, they are in a half open box, kinda of like the spiderman and avenger movire figs that were aimed for kids.
CAb00se
Regular Realmer

Postby Galactape » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:06 pm

They had them at my Walmart today, they are not very good. No elbow joint, only 2 joints in leg, and they have stupid action features. Nova would have been cool if Has to had put a little more work into him.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings