New ML Blade SIGHTED!!!!

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

New ML Blade SIGHTED!!!!

Postby dbocustoms » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:18 pm

ok so now you guys may not believe me,im not sure I believe myself,but what did I stumble across at my favorite local comic store?!? a brand new freakin blade!!!!! I have no clue how they got it,but they did,the bummer part however is that the one they had was on hold for a different customer,so they put the next 2 (being shipped sometime this month) on hold for me! I was gonna keep one to customize and one to keep,but since I know it is nice when you cant find a figure due to scalpers or hasbros bizzare shipping timeline of the running changes I will trade one of them when I get it,its been a long time since I could come on my favorite interweb site(this one of course) so I have not been able to trade or see any of the new customs you guys have been pumping out,so I have a lot of customs to check out on here and a giant update to my trade list to do. if for some reason the comic shop sells the blades that are on hold for me(which would be very strange since I have a good relationship with them) I apologize for crushing hopes and dreams,as mine will be crushed too. anyways has anyone else seen blade ? I still haven seen the moonstar or heard of any sightings, well im outty 5000 ninjas and ninjettes,may the force be with you my sith friends. SPOOOOOON!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Re: New ML Blade SIGHTED!!!!

Postby Galactape » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:19 pm

You should have taken a pic man.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Re: New ML Blade SIGHTED!!!!

Postby dbocustoms » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:39 am

cant take pics on my poo poo phone :(