Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby Purity » Wed May 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Not sure if you guys have heard yet or not, but the Figma Samus Aran and Link figures are currently available for preorder on BBTS and have been for some time. So if you've been waiting to get these figures for a good price like I have, now's definitely the time. Here's the link:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=12669
User avatar
Purity
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: US of A

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby Spoon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:31 pm

I just preordered these and I'm looking forward to them. These will be my first Figma figures added to my display. I'm hoping to get Pit and maybe Dark Pit soon. I'm also looking into D-arts figures like Mega Man Classic, Terry Bogard and Batman Dark Knight Returns and maybe the Street Fighter Figures. Coll looking stuff, but they can get expensive and pricey. I know some have durability issues too.

I heard that Link and Samus would be available at GameStop and they are currently taking preorders also. I've not checked myself, so I can't verify.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 9/01/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1075
Realm Feedback +22
User avatar
Spoon
Regular Realmer
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Ohio~USA

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby Purity » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:17 pm

They'll be my first Figmas too! Yeah, Pit looks great! Great for a SSBB display too! I'm looking forward to more are the Figma Avengers! Finally, a Mark VII Iron Man and a more accurate Thor! Yeah, I'm really wanting the D-Arts Pokemon and possibly the Megaman X. I hear ya. I wish they were sold in America for cost's sake. I'll have to look into the Figmas at Gamestop too.
User avatar
Purity
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: US of A

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby therapist » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Purity wrote:They'll be my first Figmas too! Yeah, Pit looks great! Great for a SSBB display too! I'm looking forward to more are the Figma Avengers! Finally, a Mark VII Iron Man and a more accurate Thor! Yeah, I'm really wanting the D-Arts Pokemon and possibly the Megaman X. I hear ya. I wish they were sold in America for cost's sake. I'll have to look into the Figmas at Gamestop too.

I believe revoltech did a mark VII iron man that is in scale with marvel legends. I could be wrong. I am looking forward to Samus and Link buuut they wont be my first Figmas like yoooouuuu guys, I have actually been heavily in to Japanese figures for awhile
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby Purity » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 pm

therapist wrote:
Purity wrote:They'll be my first Figmas too! Yeah, Pit looks great! Great for a SSBB display too! I'm looking forward to more are the Figma Avengers! Finally, a Mark VII Iron Man and a more accurate Thor! Yeah, I'm really wanting the D-Arts Pokemon and possibly the Megaman X. I hear ya. I wish they were sold in America for cost's sake. I'll have to look into the Figmas at Gamestop too.

I believe revoltech did a mark VII iron man that is in scale with marvel legends. I could be wrong. I am looking forward to Samus and Link buuut they wont be my first Figmas like yoooouuuu guys, I have actually been heavily in to Japanese figures for awhile

Yeah, they did, but it's a little too stylized for my liking. The Figma one seems to be a little more accurate (won't know until the finished product though of course). Yeah, I've seen your plethora of Japanese figures on the Looky What I've Got thread. I was looking for a great Link and Samus figure online and came across the Figmas, and that was my first introduction to Japanese figures. I discovered a whole bunch of other ones later on. They're really amazing figures, but it does make the expensive hobby of figure collection even more expensive.
User avatar
Purity
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Location: US of A

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby Wesr » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:38 am

Stop tempting me with cool figures lol. I wish someone would make a set of Metroid figures that are cool but affordable and show the evolution of Samus' suit over the years. Heck it could be just her with lock on armor from all the games and a metroid sidekick.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6003
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:31 am

They're on gamestop.com for the cheapest I've seen online so far. Go to the webpage and search samus and the link for both should come up, along with the zero suit samus that's a bit pricier.
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:56 am
Location: Honolulu, HI

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby Wesr » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 am

I had no clue gamestop still had figures even on their site. They were the only place in town back when i was collecting final fantasy and metal gear.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6003
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby Wesr » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:24 pm

I just preordered both samus' on there and link. 200+ dollars
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6003
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Wesr wrote:I just preordered both samus' on there and link. 200+ dollars


Glad to help! Yeah, I was surprised as Hell to see figures on the website, but I ordered NECA Man of Steel, Link, and Samus anyway. Good prices.
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:56 am
Location: Honolulu, HI

Re: Figma Samus and Link Available for Preorder

Postby Wesr » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Gamestop was the go to place for figures back in the early 2000s. i got all my ff8 and metal gear solid 2 stuff there.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6003
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer


Return to Current Figures & Sightings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron