MOTUC super cheap at Big Lots!!

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

MOTUC super cheap at Big Lots!!

Postby RMK » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Guys, I stumbled upon this news over at MattyCollector's forums and confirmed it today. I guess there was some overstock and it was sent to Big Lots. They're selling MOTUC for $10 each!! So if you're needing parts and such or just figures for your collection, hurry over to your local shop!

I picked up Count Marzo, Faceless One, Adora, Orko/Adam, Chief Carnivus, Icarius and the Mo-larr/Skeletor box set and that wasn't even all of them!
RMK
Inductee Realmer

Re: MOTUC super cheap at Big Lots!!

Postby mroz22 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:43 pm

i heard the dame thing from Jin customs but was over there about a week ago here in Greenville, sc and no signs of any tags or figures. so not sure if its national or not.
- Everything that has a beginning has an end -

Michael Roz

Trade List: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41385
mroz22
Regular Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 am

mroz22 wrote:i heard the dame thing from Jin customs but was over there about a week ago here in Greenville, sc and no signs of any tags or figures. so not sure if its national or not.

It is, I'm part of a lot of facebook figure groups and I've seen people all over the country putting up pictures of MOTU they found at Biglots, sadly my nearest biglots is over and hour away...
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Spoon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:20 pm

I was out today and I saw these figures, all for 10. I didn't pick any up because I don't collect them. The numbers next to them are the quantity

Orko 2
Molarr 2 pack 2
Battleground Teela 2
Adora 2
Chief Carnivous 1
Clawful 2
Count arzo 1
Man e faces 2
Icarius 4
Megator 2
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 9/01/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1061
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:24 pm

Wish we got some cheap MOTUC, sadly it will never happen, oh well back to the customs i suppose :D
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Big lots is hit and miss with what they have. We have 2 within a half hour and they never have the same items.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Patraw » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:15 am

I saw two Megators for $10 each at my local Big Lots (Marquette, Michigan) yesterday, which was quite a surprise. They didn't have any other MOTUC toys though. I was sorely tempted to get one, but I ultimately passed (a decision I'm starting to regret the more I think about it). Why can't Matty sell them for that price? Their subscriptions would really pick up I bet!
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Patraw wrote:I saw two Megators for $10 each at my local Big Lots (Marquette, Michigan) yesterday, which was quite a surprise. They didn't have any other MOTUC toys though. I was sorely tempted to get one, but I ultimately passed (a decision I'm starting to regret the more I think about it). Why can't Matty sell them for that price? Their subscriptions would really pick up I bet!

Man, I hate that not buying a figure and knowing it probably won't be there next time you go back feeling, it's horrible :)
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Patraw wrote:I saw two Megators for $10 each at my local Big Lots (Marquette, Michigan) yesterday, which was quite a surprise. They didn't have any other MOTUC toys though. I was sorely tempted to get one, but I ultimately passed (a decision I'm starting to regret the more I think about it). Why can't Matty sell them for that price? Their subscriptions would really pick up I bet!

I've done that with not just figures at big lots. Especially when you go back not long later and it's all gone. I've done it with anime box sets at mine and knockoff transformers mostly. Or tools at christmas time for gifts.
Wesr
Realminator

Return to Current Figures & Sightings