Marvel Legends (Rocket Raccoon)

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Marvel Legends (Rocket Raccoon)

Postby mroz22 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:06 am

Target.com officially shows the Rocket Raccoon series as available "in stores."

Happy Hunting.
- Everything that has a beginning has an end -

Michael Roz

Trade List: http://www.figurerealm.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41385
mroz22
Regular Realmer

Re: Marvel Legends (Rocket Raccoon)

Postby mpelichoff » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:05 pm

has anyone seen the sentry variant of Hyperion yet?
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:40 pm

My local place ust got in Star Wars Black and ML rocket Raccoon series so Im gunna grab those soon. Can't WAIT to snag me a Jean Grey
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby mpelichoff » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:21 am

I wish I had a local shop that carried figures. I have to drive at least 40 miles for the chance to run into legends these days
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 pm

just pre ordered the new wolverine legends from my comic store,whoo hoo!!!!!some will be up for trade since I only want a few of the figures,also my rocket raccoon series ml case is on its way,being shipped out now, joy!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby Spoon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:00 am

mpelichoff wrote:has anyone seen the sentry variant of Hyperion yet?

Not sure if you caught the news from Hasbro about these during SDCC. They are trying to figure out a way to get all the variants that are in limbo to retail. If that means an exclusive wave or placed in with the re-branded waves that they will be doing next year to coincide with each movies release remains to be seen. They weren't very clear from what I could tell and suggested both. I think a lot of the new stuff they showed looks great.

I'm waiting on my pile of loot to build up, then I'm having this Wave shipped out. If BBTS would ever get Swamp Thing in, They'd be on their way. I'll be trading Jean and Scarlet Spider away. I can't stand most of the Jim Lee X-Men costume designs. They reek of the 90's. Oddly, I love me some Rob Liefeld X-Force. Odd, I know.

I'm hoping to purchase the Wolverine Wave from my LCS too. Sad that Rouge seems to be on hold for now. I'm not missing Phoenix Five Cyke though.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 2/23/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:28 am

Spoon wrote:
mpelichoff wrote:has anyone seen the sentry variant of Hyperion yet?

Not sure if you caught the news from Hasbro about these during SDCC. They are trying to figure out a way to get all the variants that are in limbo to retail. If that means an exclusive wave or placed in with the re-branded waves that they will be doing next year to coincide with each movies release remains to be seen. They weren't very clear from what I could tell and suggested both. I think a lot of the new stuff they showed looks great.

I'm waiting on my pile of loot to build up, then I'm having this Wave shipped out. If BBTS would ever get Swamp Thing in, They'd be on their way. I'll be trading Jean and Scarlet Spider away. I can't stand most of the Jim Lee X-Men costume designs. They reek of the 90's. Oddly, I love me some Rob Liefeld X-Force. Odd, I know.

I'm hoping to purchase the Wolverine Wave from my LCS too. Sad that Rouge seems to be on hold for now. I'm not missing Phoenix Five Cyke though.

The swamp thing wait is killer! I preordered mine back in May. But man do I ever hate dealing with BBTS.

I actually wanted phoenix five Cyclops but I am waaaaaay more pissed about rougue they BETTER get her and Moonstar in the days of future past wave.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Spoon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 am

@Therapit- Yeah, this is my first time dealing with BBTS, but I've heard some stories. Swamp Thing will show up at Big Lots before they get him in, :lol:

I thought P5 Cyclops looked cool, I just hardly read any of the new stuff and I don't have a spot for him in my display. The X-Men seem to get no to little love currently in Legends. sometimes I feel like it's due to the whole Movie License fiasco, but , Avengers is a pretty hot property right now. I'm really looking forward to the new Waves and I hope to see Rouge, Moonstar and A new Scarlet Witch in the DoTFP Wave too.
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby Spoon » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:07 am

Even though I have them coming from BBTS at some point, I caved and bought Black Panther, Jean and Wrecker at my LCS. I couldn't resist and I wanted that darn little Raccoon. I must say, these are very nice. I passed on Scarlet Spider because I have no interest in him. Hawkeye was not as impressive in person, so I can wait on him. Really wanted the Dark Hawkeye anyhow. I did like the look of the Thunderbolts Punisher, I just don't have any use for him.

After all that crap I talked about Jean, I decided to keep her, lol. The Wolverine line is supposed to be in on the 25th. I'll be picking up a set.

@Therapist~I got an email from BBTS stating that they were not getting as many Swamp Things as expected. I ordered mine on May 24th at $15.99, and supposedly only people that ordered May 23rd or before will be getting theirs now. How convenient. I've noticed the price of the figure creeping up slowly on auction sites and BBTS. Funny thing is, when I got the email, they were still taking preorders the day before at $24.99. The whole situation seems iffy to me.
eBay Feedback +1022
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Spoon wrote:@Therapist~I got an email from BBTS stating that they were not getting as many Swamp Things as expected. I ordered mine on May 24th at $15.99, and supposedly only people that ordered May 23rd or before will be getting theirs now. How convenient. I've noticed the price of the figure creeping up slowly on auction sites and BBTS. Funny thing is, when I got the email, they were still taking preorders the day before at $24.99. The whole situation seems iffy to me.

thats BS I ordered my Swamp Thing the day the preorder went up and yet I got an email informing me the cancelled my order. I actually talked to a friend of mine who owns a toy store and he said that BBTS will cancel your preorder if a store wants to buy a large order from them. Im done with BBTS never orderin there again
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings