[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
Figure Realm • View topic - DC Signature Batzarro for Sale!

DC Signature Batzarro for Sale!

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

DC Signature Batzarro for Sale!

Postby Knightfall » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:09 am

Loose, without accessories, and what looks to be a slightly different belt/cape. However, if getting him in October when he's due out in December is worth it, then hurry up and get one.!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221300943839?ss ... 1497.l2649

They currently have 5 left but they keep raising the price on it. It's at $29 now but they also have this listing of one being bid on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Universe-bat ... 338688ea23

There is a pre-order one up on Ebay also for $40+ and another loose one for $85 that comes with a batarang but doubt that batarang is worth $50+.. Anyways, just thought I'd put this out there, I already got my order in for one.
Knightfall
Casual Realmer

Re: DC Signature Batzarro for Sale!

Postby therapist » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 am

be careful those early ones are usually Stolen from the factory or rejects. Especially coming from China don't be surprised if you get something defective
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Knightfall » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 am

Yeah, I've seen that happen before but on the plus side if something ends up being wrong with it and you mention it to them you tend to get like a half refund. So..as long as it's not total garbage I'm cool with it.
Knightfall
Casual Realmer

Postby Knightfall » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Just got my Batzarro in a day or two ago. Everything is great on him, as far as I can tell. All I need now is two handguns for him and to add the chains on his back (which he really should of had from the get go).
Knightfall
Casual Realmer

Postby 10over6 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:50 am

Thanks for posting this! great find!
10over6
Casual Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings