[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
Figure Realm • View topic - Robocop Jada

Robocop Jada

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Robocop Jada

Postby daredevil96 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Found the new Jada Toys Robocop figures.

6 inch light up figs are $11.99 and not $14.99 like most figs in that size. Only problem is that they don't/barely have a mouth sculpted on. Batteries are not replaceable. Head is sculpted to the neck and the neck turns. He has ball joint legs, ankles and elbows. He doesn't have wrist, ankle or waist articulation.

3.75 inch are $6.99. He has the same articulation as the 6 inch except for he has a ball joint-type head and the neck doesn't turn.

I don't have the silver ones yet.

Believe me, these guys are COOL and it looks like an awesome movie ( Though in this day and age, kids will be comparing it to Iron Man ](*,) ](*,) )

Iron Man is a man in a machine........................Robocop is a man and a machine.........blasted youngsters...........what am I saying......well at least I know who Robocop is!
" Lord, I am not worthy to receive you into my heart, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed "

- Daredevil96: Charlie's Custom Studio
daredevil96
Casual Realmer

Location: Sugar Land, Texas, yes it sounds like a board game title.

Re: Robocop Jada

Postby MangaJoe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Huh, I've seen them on Amazon, but they're way over priced on there. Mind posting some pics of them?
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Re: Robocop Jada

Postby daredevil96 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:11 pm

MangaJoe wrote:Huh, I've seen them on Amazon, but they're way over priced on there. Mind posting some pics of them?

Sorry Im not able to post pics on here yet, but you can go to my e bay site and see pics of the ones I have in the box and loose

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT
" Lord, I am not worthy to receive you into my heart, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed "

- Daredevil96: Charlie's Custom Studio
daredevil96
Casual Realmer

Location: Sugar Land, Texas, yes it sounds like a board game title.

Return to Current Figures & Sightings