new spider-man marvel legends

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

new spider-man marvel legends

Postby mpelichoff » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:28 pm

picked up a superior spider-man at my local TRU about a week ago, it was the only one in the series they had. Pretty impressive considering the last marvel legends they carried were the arnim zola wave
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Re: new spider-man marvel legends

Postby nangela09 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:38 am

Just got the whole set today at target. 15 a piece which I thought I heard they were going to be 20 but whatever Im not complaining. They also had baron zemo from the Cap wave but no one else.
nangela09
Inductee Realmer

Postby Purity » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:19 am

If you get the chance, pick up the Amazing Spiderman 2 Spidey. It's really incredible!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby dakota » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:23 am

That is a great base for a figure that needs a lot articulation. I just did a head swap with a silver surfer and a paint job and it worked great. probably take me a couple of months to post up the pictures, but the fun is in the customs not the pictures.. :)
dakota
dakota
Regular Realmer

Postby Dree » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 pm

nangela09 wrote:Just got the whole set today at target. 15 a piece which I thought I heard they were going to be 20 but whatever Im not complaining. They also had baron zemo from the Cap wave but no one else.

WOW!!!! You're lucky. Every time I go looking for new Spider-man figures at Target all I find are Spidey and Cap, no one else.
Dree
Newbie Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings