Help me identify these pieces. (Solved)

Talk about the newest figures that are out, your latest finds and hauls from your last shopping spree and the most recent sightings.

Moderator: Regulators

Help me identify these pieces. (Solved)

Postby RBL » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello everyone.
Please help me identify these pieces.

The scale is similar to an Actionman or Max Steel. Thumb has a hinge. No visible copyright info.

Lots of articulations (including dented swivel-hinges). Some sockets in legs and back plus redundant articulation make me think that this one has a kind of transformation feature with added parts. 13 cm height. No visible copyright info.
Last edited by RBL on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RBL
Newbie Realmer

Re: Help me identify these pieces.

Postby Patraw » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:59 am

The sixth-scale hand looks familiar, but I can't place it. K-9 Corps or G.I.JOE maybe?

No idea on the armored black/gray dude. It might be worth scrutinizing that figure again for copyright info--they stick that stuff in the weirdest spots sometimes, and it can often be hard to spot on shiny black plastic.
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Re: Help me identify these pieces.

Postby RBL » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:59 pm

The gauntlet is from Anakin Skywalker (Force Battlers). Some guy found it in another forum.
RBL
Newbie Realmer

Re: Help me identify these pieces. (Solved)

Postby RBL » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Someone found the balck robot, it´s from "Radically Engineered Vehicles" R.E.V.s from playmates. http://www.virtualtoychest.com/r/revs/revs.html
RBL
Newbie Realmer

Re: Help me identify these pieces. (Solved)

Postby Patraw » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 am

Looking at the photos on that Virtual Toy Chest page, I can remember seeing those R.E.V.s in my local Wal-mart when they were new, but I'd completely forgotten about them. Glad to see you were able to get everything ID'd ok!
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Return to Current Figures & Sightings