M.U.S.C.L.E.

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

M.U.S.C.L.E.

Postby SmoothLando » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 am

Anyone remember those pink rubber wrestler guys? Came in a 4 pack or a trash can I just can't find anything on them now a days.
SmoothLando
Newbie Realmer

Re: M.U.S.C.L.E.

Postby therapist » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Yeah they are discontinued now. They had a revival a few years back as Ultimate Muscle and also check Kinnikuman the Japanese name
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby terryzom » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 pm

A can could literally provide hours of imaginings. There was this one I think I used to call "Power Man"--no relation to the MU character--with a cape and funny helmet (I know, that's like ALL of them :lol: ) and his deal was that he pretty much had the powers of the Beyonder but was bent on total domination! Their durable nature meant fun. My good guys saved the universe from this tough little guy through cryogenics (aka the freezer), in a mystic prison of elemental earth (muddy water!), and whatever other crazy things I could think of. Try that with more articulate figs :badgrin: My buddy and I would sometimes let them inflict a can of whomp on small patrols of our 3.75" GI JOES. Good times.
terryzom
Avid Realmer

Postby mrjayberry » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:23 pm

M.U.S.C.L.E.s are my number 1 favorite toy line. I love these little pink jerks.
mrjayberry
Inductee Realmer

Postby Kukaahi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 pm

I used to have the trashcan. My favorite had what looked like a knight's helmet.
My WIP thread: Kukaahi
My Trading Post thread: Trading Post
Olomana- Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u: here
Kukaahi
Casual Realmer

Postby newwavetoys.ca » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:40 pm

I remember setting up M.U.S.C.L.E.s on my USS FLAGG. I think I got them both for Christmas the same year. - Mike.
newwavetoys.ca
Casual Realmer

Postby TheRealMrMaul » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 pm

When I condensed down my toy collections when I got too old to play with them I got rid of a lot of good stuff but I kept my MUSCLE. Probably because they were so small and I had them in a small coffee can. I used to have royal rumbles with them. Fun times. Still have em.
TheRealMrMaul
Newbie Realmer

Postby else3573 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 pm

I LOVED MUSCLE's as a kid! Scored a bag of 50 at Goodwill a few years ago for 99 cents, that got me back into collecting them. I have around 80 loose flesh colored ones now, 3 sealed 4 packs (one flesh, one colored and one half and half) and a sealed flesh garbage can 10 pack. Plan on eventually completing the line..
else3573
Newbie Realmer

Postby Spoon » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:38 pm

I used to love these as well. I used to have the Hard Knockin' Rockin' Ring. I'd see how far I could get them to shoot across the room! I was always strangely amused at the weird design of some of the figures.
The Ultimate M.U.S.C.L.E. game on the GameCube is fantastic. A Great multiplayer game. The NES game, not so much.

Cool site for M.U.S.C.L.E. http://www.raumhafen.de/galerie/rubber_guys/muscle/index.html
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 9/01/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1075
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past