Identitfy Batman Accessory

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Captain Coder » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 am

Anybody know which Batman figure this might have come with?

HI, I have a super odd question....I am hoping the person who reads this has kids and will understand what it is like when a young child losses his "lovie". That having been said let me tell you what I am in teh search of and see if perhaps you know what exactly I am looking for. There is a batman accesorie that is like a backpack, it is very small, can easily fit inside teh fist of a young child...its basicaly triangular but on either side there are little 'wings' that pull out in the traditional batman shape. I don't know how hold this is as we picked it up at a yard sale...there were like 3 of them and we have lost them and cry constantly about it...I have looked everywhere only to come up empty handed....do you have any idea what figure this might have been from or how I can find out I am sure this is unussual and probably annoying but you would be making a little 4 year old boy (and his mother ) VERY happy if you could shed any light on this.
User avatar
Captain Coder
Regulator
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:44 pm

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 am

Captain Coder wrote:Anybody know which Batman figure this might have come with?

HI, I have a super odd question....I am hoping the person who reads this has kids and will understand what it is like when a young child losses his "lovie". That having been said let me tell you what I am in teh search of and see if perhaps you know what exactly I am looking for. There is a batman accesorie that is like a backpack, it is very small, can easily fit inside teh fist of a young child...its basicaly triangular but on either side there are little 'wings' that pull out in the traditional batman shape. I don't know how hold this is as we picked it up at a yard sale...there were like 3 of them and we have lost them and cry constantly about it...I have looked everywhere only to come up empty handed....do you have any idea what figure this might have been from or how I can find out I am sure this is unussual and probably annoying but you would be making a little 4 year old boy (and his mother ) VERY happy if you could shed any light on this.



I'll Look Into It ! But I Might Need Some Help
Everyone Look Up Batman Action Figures W/ Back Pack Accessories " basicaly triangular but on either side there are little 'wings' that pull out in the traditional batman shape "
We should Have this Solved in A Few Days Or Less Im Hoping !
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
User avatar
Golden Wolf
Regulator
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Going Back To The Rock I Came From ! ALOHA!

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby The Real Question » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Golden Wolf wrote:
Captain Coder wrote:Anybody know which Batman figure this might have come with?

HI, I have a super odd question....I am hoping the person who reads this has kids and will understand what it is like when a young child losses his "lovie". That having been said let me tell you what I am in teh search of and see if perhaps you know what exactly I am looking for. There is a batman accesorie that is like a backpack, it is very small, can easily fit inside teh fist of a young child...its basicaly triangular but on either side there are little 'wings' that pull out in the traditional batman shape. I don't know how hold this is as we picked it up at a yard sale...there were like 3 of them and we have lost them and cry constantly about it...I have looked everywhere only to come up empty handed....do you have any idea what figure this might have been from or how I can find out I am sure this is unussual and probably annoying but you would be making a little 4 year old boy (and his mother ) VERY happy if you could shed any light on this.



I'll Look Into It ! But I Might Need Some Help
Everyone Look Up Batman Action Figures W/ Back Pack Accessories " basicaly triangular but on either side there are little 'wings' that pull out in the traditional batman shape "
We should Have this Solved in A Few Days Or Less Im Hoping !



i think its the batcomputer that comes with the dcuc keaton batman...
User avatar
The Real Question
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:39 am
Location: actully im right behind you!!*dum dum dum!!!*

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Pock63 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 pm

I think I have that figure but I have no idea where I got it or what it is.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 pm

pock63 wrote:I think I have that figure but I have no idea where I got it or what it is.

Post A Pic If you can .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
User avatar
Golden Wolf
Regulator
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Going Back To The Rock I Came From ! ALOHA!

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Check Out This Link For More Batman Toys .
This Is A Site that Has A Lot Is Not Evert Batman Action Figur Made
http://www.toyotter.com/btas/newbats/kgbats.html

This Link Is All the Batman Animated Series Action Figures
http://www.toyotter.com/btas/
These Are Links To Batman Animated Series Action Figures That Have Batman Action Cape's
http://www.toyotter.com/btas/mm3.html
http://www.toyotter.com/btas/crimes.html
http://www.toyotter.com/btas/duoforce.html
http://www.toyotter.com/btas/newbats/kgbats.html
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
User avatar
Golden Wolf
Regulator
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Going Back To The Rock I Came From ! ALOHA!


Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Top-notch comix » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 pm

amazingly thorough, Golden Wolf! excellent job!
User avatar
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Utah

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby BatPackMom » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:18 pm

HI all, I am actually the person who asked this originally...looking for it for my little boy. I can't believe all of the effort everyone has put in on here.....I am truly amazed and actually kinda touched at the amount of responses.
I have looked thru all the links and haven't found it yet...but I will keep chcking back. I did look at teh batcomputer someone mentioned...it looks close in size and everything but it isn't the same thing.
I think it had to be older....it really didn't do anything at all. It was a little gray colored triangular thing with a button on teh back (I think it was yellow) and the button didn't do anything, it was just there adn you could push it but nothign happened. THen on teh sides there were the edges of the little bat wings, which were a teal color, and you could pull them out with your fingers and that was it...nothing fancy. Like I said before, it's small, it fit inside the palm of you 4 year olds hand, and in his pocket. He carried that little thing (which was actually what he called it...his little thing) around everywhere, even took it to bed with him, then one day we just culdn't find it anywhere so now we cry about it almost every night. But even if we don't find it I am thrilled and amazed by teh effort everyone seems to have put in to finding somehting that is for someon you dont' even know. THanks os much!
I will keep checkingback and looking through your links....I'll let you know if we find it. Thanks You All!
BatPackMom
Newbie Realmer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 pm

http://www.legionsofgotham.org/FIGURES.html
This Is A Link To All Batman Figures.
Dont Worry We'll Find It Soon !
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
User avatar
Golden Wolf
Regulator
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Going Back To The Rock I Came From ! ALOHA!

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Im Still Looking
Anything here !
Image
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
User avatar
Golden Wolf
Regulator
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Going Back To The Rock I Came From ! ALOHA!

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby BatPackMom » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Wow..again, thanks for all teh hunting...I wish I could say its in that picture but it's not. But thanks! You're awesome
BatPackMom
Newbie Realmer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:41 pm

I Found A Few More !On Ebay !

Image
Image
Image

Image

Image
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
User avatar
Golden Wolf
Regulator
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Going Back To The Rock I Came From ! ALOHA!

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Captain Coder » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:55 pm

You wouldn't happen to have a photo of your son playing with the toy? You don't have to post the whole photo, but crop the toy out of the picture (you probably don't want family pics on the net). If you don't know how to do that, you can email me the photo and I'll do it.
User avatar
Captain Coder
Regulator
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:44 pm

Re: Identitfy Batman Accessory

Postby Golden Wolf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Last One I Could Think Of Found It On Ebay
Image
I'll Look More Later !
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
User avatar
Golden Wolf
Regulator
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Going Back To The Rock I Came From ! ALOHA!

Next

Return to Figures of the Past

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest