Custom Contest Figure Picture ID?

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Custom Contest Figure Picture ID?

Postby Glennwebman69 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:19 am

Can anybody let me know the name of the figure pictured in the second picture on the page promoting the Past Toys Reborn custom contest. It's an alien dude with an orange head. I had that figure when I was a kid and now it's bugging the hell out of me!
Glennwebman69
Avid Realmer

Re: Custom Contest Figure Picture ID?

Postby Captain Coder » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:32 pm

I must have picked a good obscure figure for the picture. :razz: I was just beginning to think nobody ever even noticed the pictures.

It's very tempting to let the torture continue, but since you've contributed a lot to the Galleries:
http://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigure.php?FID=12327&figure=sydot
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:41 pm

I sorta remember thosebut i was like really little lol
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Glennwebman69 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Captain Coder wrote:I must have picked a good obscure figure for the picture. :razz: I was just beginning to think nobody ever even noticed the pictures.

It's very tempting to let the torture continue, but since you've contributed a lot to the Galleries:
http://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigure.php?FID=12327&figure=sydot

Cheers ears! Though it might jog a memory but having checked out the link I don't remember that series or recollect any of the other figures. Just know I had that alien dude when I was a kid and friggin loved him!
Glennwebman69
Avid Realmer

Postby bjpalm1994 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 am

Hello. I am a new realmer but a long time viewer and I think that the Orange guy pictured is from the Adam Power line of figures from the 80s. The main character, Adam Power, had the ability to change into some kind of blue energy character and the figure achieved this by just turning his torso around(action feature button). I think he was supposed to be some sort of astronaut or something. I had him and a couple of others but never had the orange guy. Hope this helps.
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past