Coolest figures you found that u thought lost

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Coolest figures you found that u thought lost

Postby Mighty Puundragon » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:11 pm

I can't recall a figure I had found but back in about 03 I went home to visit my parents and my mom pulls out a Quart size bag full of vintage GI Joe weapons and accessories. Sadly I had sold off the bulk of the figs about 2 years earlier. Would have definitely helped the prices.
Mighty Puundragon
Regular Realmer

Postby MenByMckenn » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:34 am

I think I'm older than most here and thats o.k. When I was little I had ALL the original Kenner Star Wars figures up to Return of the Jedi. Fast forward too many years and they are all gone..... the other day my Mom comes over to my house and hands me the only fig left out of the bunch. A 1978 Jawa ( minus his gun ) she found it while cleaning out a old dresser. Right now he's up with my Marvel Legends, and I'll pass him on to one of my boys.
"Here comes the beating of your life!"
MenByMckenn
Regular Realmer

Postby daredevil96 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm

For me it was my lego spider-man minifig from the first movie, It was lost for like 9 years. All this time it was squished under the leg of the rather heavy shelves in my closet! It survived all this time and recently I sold it for 41 dollars. Apparently its gotten really rare! :D
" Lord, I am not worthy to receive you into my heart, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed "

- Daredevil96: Charlie's Custom Studio
daredevil96
Casual Realmer

Location: Sugar Land, Texas, yes it sounds like a board game title.

Previous

Return to Figures of the Past