Helping "toomany" Identify Figures

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Postby Mr.X » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:07 pm

Mr.X wrote:Im pretty sure number 8 is from *Battlestar Galactica (Trendmasters)*

These figures selling for good money on the 'bay? If I had more id be sucking them up like mad... :D

Ya, im almost 100% sure hes the *Imperious Leader* from *Battlestar Galactica (Trendmasters)*

If you want to double check, there is one for sale here on the Realm
Pew Pew Pew.
Mr.X
Fanatic Realmer

Postby ratboy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:57 pm

7. The visitor from The day the world ended- Stan Winston Creations
ratboy
Avid Realmer

Postby toomany » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:01 am

You both were right-on with the last 2, thanks. I think you also helped me with what the initials SWC mean... Thanks, I should have more for you guys later today or tomorrow...
toomany
Inductee Realmer

Postby toomany » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:31 am

I have a question for anyone out there, I have what looks like silver surfers they are made by Marvel toy biz but there are silver with a blue tint and gold with red. any idea????
toomany
Inductee Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:18 pm

In 1998 Toy biz made a line simply titled "Silver Surfer" and they made alot of variatiobns of him, MAYBE a gold (in not sure) but there was cosmic SS which was blue and a bunch a normal silver ones with blue airbrushings. It wouldnt supprise me if they made a gold one. Does it have a date on the back of his leg or on his foot? if so what year.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby toomany » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:02 pm

they are all 1998, would you say they are more rare than?
toomany
Inductee Realmer

Postby ratboy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:50 pm

The one you described is just a variant Surfer. It was from the Alien fighters line, I think that was the one that Pip the Troll came with.
ratboy
Avid Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:39 pm

it did come with pip the troll. I used to have the non variant. It might be more rare (the gold one) cause I cant find one on ebay. the others sale for decent amount though for being not that old.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby toomany » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:23 pm

Im back sorry for the delay had some issues here at the office.... I have tons more for you all to ID so far so good I haven't been able to stump you yet. Be on the look out for more in the next day or so... AGAIN THAN YOU ALL FRO YOU HELP SO FAR!!!
toomany
Inductee Realmer

Previous

Return to Figures of the Past