ID of a spiderman figure

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

ID of a spiderman figure

Postby Purity » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

There was this spiderman figure I had as a kid that Ive been scouring the Internet to find, but no luck. He was lanky, red and light blue, his web and emblem designs were all etched into the figure. He was basically a 6 inch version of the marvel universe spiderman from series 1. I believe he even had his thumb collapsed like that figure too (so only the index and ring fingers are pointing out). Anyway, I really loved that figure and am looking for a good comic-style spidey, and that one was perfect. If you know the figure please help.
Thanks!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Re: ID of a spiderman figure

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:26 am

Purity wrote:There was this spiderman figure I had as a kid that Ive been scouring the Internet to find, but no luck. He was lanky, red and light blue, his web and emblem designs were all etched into the figure. He was basically a 6 inch version of the marvel universe spiderman from series 1. I believe he even had his thumb collapsed like that figure too (so only the index and ring fingers are pointing out). Anyway, I really loved that figure and am looking for a good comic-style spidey, and that one was perfect. If you know the figure please help.
Thanks!

Is he from the Spider-Man Classics line?
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Postby Purity » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 pm

I can't remember what he's from. I just remember what the figure looked like. I know it's a pretty vague description, but the best comparison I can give is it's basically the MU series 1 spiderman, but it's about 6 inches tall or so.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby stitches » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 am

sounds like the smc spiderman the one with the daily b stand
stitches
Casual Realmer

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:43 am

might have been the mcfarlane spidey. that sucker is very hard to find MOC, even loose.
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past