[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
Figure Realm • View topic - Identify this dragon-like creature for me?

Identify this dragon-like creature for me?

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Identify this dragon-like creature for me?

Postby Patraw » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:37 am

Here's another mystery figurine from a bag of secondhand toys that I bought the other day. Anybody know what this thing is? It looks like some kind of techno-organic winged dragon. My best guess is a Pokemon, but maybe it's a figurine from some other game/anime/manga or a playing piece from a tabletop rpg? It stands 1.7" (4.2 cm) tall at the tips of its wings. It's a static sculpture without any articulation, and the fact that the base is a half circle implies that it's meant to connect to another figure with a similar stand. The figure is molded from smokey transparent plastic which allows light to shine through the unpainted areas. Other than "S/S/B China" and the indecipherable "00108APAG" code on the bottom of the base, there aren't any copyright markings on it.

Patraw
Elite Realmer

Re: Identify this dragon-like creature for me?

Postby Patraw » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:58 am

I got it figured out, it's a Bakugan figurine, specifically Altair.

http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Altair

The figure came in a Bakugan Character Pack, which includes a regular, spherical Bakugan, the figurine, and a metal gate card.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bakugan-New-Vestroia-Character-Pack-Bakulyte-Haos-Altair-with-Figure-/310345036990
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past