Advice needed on ARCO The Other World - Castle Zendo

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Advice needed on ARCO The Other World - Castle Zendo

Postby OJ_SPILLAH » Wed May 14, 2014 6:19 am

Hi everyone!

I am new to this board and I have joined to ask for some advice.
I am not a collector but I do own a Castle Zendo in very good condition, from my childhood that I am contemplating selling. Problem is, I have no idea how much they go for and I have no idea where to sell it. I really would like to leave Ebay as a last resort option due to how high their fees are.
The Castle is in great shape with no cuts, grazes or markings, only missing one spike and a tiny tab has broken off one ledge but the ledge stays clipped in with no sign of anything wrong. I do not possess the bottom layout, map thingy but everything else is intact, having been in a box for a couple of decades. It even still GLOWS!
On top of the Castle Zendo, I also have 4 mini fold-out booklets that used to come with the figures and one sword.

I would be happy to post up pics if anyone is interested in viewing it to share knowledge but I do not know how to..??
Please contact me via my email at s.bowie81@yahoo.com.au if anyone can help at all. I thank you all, kindly :)

(please remove this addy if I am not allowed to post it for some reason, Mods)
OJ_SPILLAH
Newbie Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past