HELP!!! please, i need to know this robot´s name

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

HELP!!! please, i need to know this robot´s name

Postby neogaijin » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:19 am

unknown robot - please help me find the name or the series this figure belongs to. :cry:

My good luck brought me to this page and for what i can see, i think i´ve come to the right place to get some help.

The thing is I´m a HUGE action figure collector, i´ve been in the collector´s side for over 20 years but there are some items that i haven´t been able to identify and believe me, it could be very frustratin´ :(

I have this robots, they´re very special for me because they were a present from my dad. I really love this toys but i´ve askin´everywhere for the name of the toy or the series, but without any luck.

They´re NOT a transformer, NOT a Gobot, NOT a Zoid, Not a Starrior (believe me, i have a few of each series), but one can transform in 4 modes: Tank, Gorilla, Giraffe and Robot. and the other one can transform in 3 modes: Jet, Ostrich and Robot. They were made by Tomy Japan but it doesn´t have the year, maybe mid/late 80s.

The first one looks like one of the Starriors leader called "Hotshot" and it has some parts where cannons can be attached (like the Zoids figures). I´ve lookin´for years with fellow collectors and internet but i haven´t found anything.

U can check the toy´s images in this link:

http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery/Col ... neogaijin/

If u have any info please let me know, send a mail to xivar@hotmail.com

Tnx in advance :D

neogaijin
Newbie Realmer

Postby cowboyink » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:15 pm

I think they may be some DiaClone figures ... I used to have both of these. The resaon I say DiaClone is they had small silver men that fit into the cockpits, and as you moved them the silver"gun parts" moved. so check some Vintage TF sites
cowboyink
Fanatic Realmer

TNX!

Postby neogaijin » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:35 pm

hi there! thanks for the tip :D

i´ll check some vintage TF pages, but i don´t think they´re Diaclone since they don´t have the little silver pilot in the cockpit, i think i still have some of the cannons.

Good luck! 8)
neogaijin
Newbie Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past