vintage star wars help

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

vintage star wars help

Postby fullpaddle » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:54 pm

Hey folks: I am looking for help...After dropping off 54 vintage figures at the local antique store I recieved a shock when she called me to ask for a meeting, after purchasing a book etc she had discoverd the potential value of some of them (Obi =3400$)...I have et more here at home I am ging to deliver on tuesday.. after doing more research today I am now confused, is it worth it to get them afa graded?? (all figures are loose)..The antique dealer is running local tv and newspaper adds on the collection but we have'nt figured out pricing yet..info is welcome and much needed..thank you in advance..kim
fullpaddle
Newbie Realmer

Whoa

Postby Hyperjoe » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:43 pm

You need to be know what you are doing in order to price these correctly. $3400 for an obi? It must be the double tele white. Take a pic of them and let me see them on this site.
Hyperjoe
Newbie Realmer

Postby bigdaddyscott » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:14 pm

agreed, there are variation that could run that much, but thats kinda hi. and it would depend on condition and completeness to get them graded. post some pics though, i'd love to see them too!!
bigdaddyscott
Avid Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past