Help identify some figures

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Help identify some figures

Postby DownNDirty » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:01 pm

I really have tried to find these myself but am completely lost. I found this website which I think is a very entertaining read. For anyone that can help me here is a group of figures I need identified.....they do have SOMA 1987 stamped on the foot of these things but I still can't find them on the net - possibly overlooking though. The two Samurai Warriors in the back don't have anything on them either - don't know what they are. Also, the stuntman has nothing on it but I assumed it was late 70s and a take on the Evil Knevil character. The Darth Vader figure has 1977 stamped on the foot - didn't know if it was possibly worth anything or not. I would like to know what those SOMA figures are though and those two Warrior characters if anyone could help me out I would very much appreciate it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/DownNDirtyT ... 8785142274

DownNDirty
Newbie Realmer

Postby scarlet_magpie » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:06 pm

There's an original kenner darth Vader there.

The guy in the white jumsuit with the helmet (staring up into space) is made by fisher price, and he was the stunt rider I think. He'd be from about 1982-3 over in Uk.
scarlet_magpie
Fanatic Realmer

Postby loosecollector » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:02 pm

Correct bro. The guy in the jumpsuit comes with a motorcycle. Had one of those when I was ten :D.
loosecollector
Elite Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past