Marvel Legends BAF Annihilus

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Marvel Legends BAF Annihilus

Postby bjpalm1994 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Hey Realmers, I am trying to use the wings & sockets of the Annihilus BAF wings and am trying to figureout how to remove the sockets from the back of the figure? Are they connected to something else inside the torso or can you just pop them out from the back? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks dudes :D
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Re: Marvel Legends BAF Annihilus

Postby Green Skin » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:11 am

They are not connected to anything else in the torso, all you have to do is cut them free and they pop right out. I can snap some pics if you like.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby crea-torX » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 am

If not for him, perhaps others would like to see this done! Much appreciated! :D
crea-torX
Regular Realmer

Postby bjpalm1994 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Green Skin wrote:They are not connected to anything else in the torso, all you have to do is cut them free and they pop right out. I can snap some pics if you like.

Hey Green Skin, Thanks for the help! Some pics would great. I tried to pry around the sockets and haven't had any luck popping them out. Don't want to crack the torso open if I dont have too ](*,) :D Thanks again!
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info