anthropomorphic heads?

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

anthropomorphic heads?

Postby Wesr » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:06 am

anyone know where i can find anthropomorphic heads for 6" action figures? my friend has an roleplaying character who is an anthro wolf and i wanna customize her a figure but there's no way i can sculpt it.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Mukami » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:25 pm

You could look at Digimon figures, or I think Toybiz made a 5" figure of the werewolf from Darkstalkers.
Master of procrastination when it comes to customs.
Mukami
Casual Realmer

Postby Wesr » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:30 pm

i'd have to look at them as her character's really feminine.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby atgscl » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:40 pm

look at past customs of wolfsbane and see how those heads were done
atgscl
Avid Realmer

Postby Esbat » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Fewture Toys put out a cool Werewolf figure in the 1:12 scale. I'll see if I can find one at the shops downtown.

here's a pic:

Wolfinica from the Ressurection of Monstress line. I think I'll pick up Curia and Phantena while I'm there for the accessories.
Fugitives From Reality: A Webcomic!

[url=http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9016]My BAF, Loose Figure, and Accessories/Bases Emporium!
[/url]
Esbat
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Kern » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Hey, Esbat? While you're there, would you see if there's a Franken Steela? Will repay you for the fig and postage, depnding on how much the figure is.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I know that man, that Doctor on high.
And I know that he has done this deed a thousand time. But not once. No, Sir, not once, not ever has he been thanked!
But no more. For I say to you, "Bravo, Sir! BRAVO!"
Kern
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Esbat » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Kern wrote:Hey, Esbat? While you're there, would you see if there's a Franken Steela? Will repay you for the fig and postage, depnding on how much the figure is.

Depending on the cashier/owners mood anywhere from 8 to 12. Oh and the more beat up the package the more expesnive it gets apparently. I remember she made me cry once when I showed up with a Series 12 commando spawn thats packaging was held together by what seemed Todd McFarlane's sense of smugness and the tears of angels and it went from "shelf price" of 12.95 to 15.95 because she thought it was the "last one".

[url=http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9016]My BAF, Loose Figure, and Accessories/Bases Emporium!
[/url]
Esbat
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:41 am

acutally her character's head is that of a wolf. Sorta like a girly wolfman. I'd post a pic of her character but i'm not sure how to do it:/ If you look at any Furry anthro art that's the sorta thing i'm after. I don't think i could deal with astore that messes with the prices like that. I'm fighting with discountanimedvd as it is.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Kern » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:25 am

Wolfsbane, then. She's a female werewolf, so...
Ladies and Gentlemen, I know that man, that Doctor on high.
And I know that he has done this deed a thousand time. But not once. No, Sir, not once, not ever has he been thanked!
But no more. For I say to you, "Bravo, Sir! BRAVO!"
Kern
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:29 am

i'm gonna google her and see what she looks like. May get someone to do one based on her art just to impress her :lol:
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Wesr » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:28 am

Well i'm trying to upload a rough idea of the kinda thing i'm looking for. My friend keeps her personal art offline so i had to find this on a site but it gives the basic idea. If it doesn't show up here's the link.

Wesr
Realminator

Postby Dr Nightmare » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:36 am

I fixed it...

It's usually [img]direct%20link%20to%20the%20picture[/img], same concept as if you were making text bold or changing it's color.
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Wesr » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 am

Thanks doc. You keep hanging out here people are gonna wonder if you have a job :lol: I'm getting too old to learn how to do all this stuff. The things i do for a girl...and not even a redhead at that. :D
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Esbat » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:36 pm

I don't know dude... just... I dunno... buy a bag of those plastic animals you find at the dollar story and scuplt like... human eyes on it? :?

[/url]
Esbat
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:40 pm

You'd think with all the Furries in the world a company would make anthro figures like these. If i had scultping ability i could make a fortune at conventions. Anyone know any really good head sculpting tutorials?
Wesr
Realminator

Next

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info