Comission time...

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Comission time...

Postby Dr Nightmare » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:40 pm

Are any of you up for a quick comission? I just need a figure painted mostly flat black with a little flesh color. I already did all the modifications to it so you just have to paint it. I'll pay for shipping and handling to and fro of course. Name your price? Thanks :]
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby ToymakerB » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:29 pm

Whatcha need done? let me know.
I've been around a long time...A few times

The Artist formally known as Toymakerb
ToymakerB
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:20 pm

Well, it's a Warbird body so it's mostly black already, you just need to paint over the upper-thigh, hips, and the area around her shoulders. I'd like her to have an open "V" on the front of her suit which would be flesh-colored. Also, she needs to have white "boots" painted on. I'll send some sketches too so everything is clear. I tried my hand at painting it but the shoulder area was disappointing so I'm sanding all the paint off again.

You said you need a Warbird didn't you? How about I pay you with the spare one I have? It's loose of course :razz:
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Dr Nightmare » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:42 pm

Hmmmm I think I'll just cough up the 3 dollars for a little bottle of paint and learn to paint well myself...
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby VariablePenguin » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:21 pm

Dr Nightmare wrote:Hmmmm I think I'll just cough up the 3 dollars for a little bottle of paint and learn to paint well myself...

that sounds like a very good idea. It's a wise investment.
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:24 pm

Heh, I'm still getting an airbrush later on though. I can paint decently now but I want to go for PERFECT :lol:
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info