Another custom idea...

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Another custom idea...

Postby agentxy9 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Hopefully this time I get somewhere... Anyways, I have a new custom idea that I will need help with. My custom skills are lacking and I would like to make a request. Basically I will try to provide the base figure and other possible pieces, however; I may need some ideas as well...

On with the idea. I would like to request a figure of Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood. So far, I have only thought out a possible base since it is possible someone may know of a better idea for one. Hopefully I can atleast get helpful advice if it turns out I have to do this alone. I just really don't want to buy something to waste money and get a failed attempt...

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Honestly, I may not always be available, but I will certainly try when I am free...
My password is my school password.
agentxy9
Casual Realmer

Re: Another custom idea...

Postby Shinigami » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:05 pm

I sure can try to help you. Let me know what you have.
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby agentxy9 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm

I was thinking of using a playarts sephiroth figure for the base, but seeing as I don't have one yet, I feel it's best to ask again when I do o that I am actually ready, rather than keeping anyone waiting...
agentxy9
Casual Realmer

Postby agentxy9 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Months Later- After nearly 1 year, I have obtained a Sephiroth upper body which I plan to use. However, I need a new pair of legs due to the sacrifice made to create a shirtless Sephiroth, much like the one by onewingedangel. So if anyone can please suggest a good set of legs that are long enough, (play arts being roughly 8 1/2 inches tall) that would be of help. Also, if anyone happens to have a spare Neca Alucard head w/ the hair intact, that would be of great use to me. Thanks to anyone who stops to read this...
agentxy9
Casual Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info