just some tips...

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: just some tips...

Postby shapp » Sat May 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Galactape, seriously man, talk to the manager and ask about the figures. If they are worried about a lawsuit just retool them you will sign something that they have zero liability. Worst case scenario
you don't get the figs but you tried.

Im down with this heist but I dont have a ferrari lol, I've got a stratus but with all of our customizing skills we can trick people into thinking its a ferrari :D. We can paint, sculpt, and even make streak lines to make it look like its fast! :p
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Re: just some tips...

Postby thejado101 » Sun May 13, 2012 3:53 am

shapp wrote:Galactape, seriously man, talk to the manager and ask about the figures. If they are worried about a lawsuit just retool them you will sign something that they have zero liability. Worst case scenario
you don't get the figs but you tried.

Im down with this heist but I dont have a ferrari lol, I've got a stratus but with all of our customizing skills we can trick people into thinking its a ferrari :D. We can paint, sculpt, and even make streak lines to make it look like its fast! :p

Seriously dude, need that Ferrari :D
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Previous

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info