Looking For Legs!

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Looking For Legs!

Postby son of jigsaw » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:28 am

So I'm using Mezco's Spirit figure as a base. I'm trying to find some dress/business style pant lower legs as the ones he currently have are too short and baggy. I'm really pulling my hair out trying to find a pair that match... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
son of jigsaw
Regular Realmer

Re: Looking For Legs!

Postby thejado101 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Btvs deluxe angel?
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:36 am

I don't have the spirit figure so I can't compare but here's a list of some different lower leg's that are wearing suits Marvel Legends Professor X, DC Superheroes Clark Kent, Batman Movie Gotham City Thug, Shocker Toys monkey Tracy, Buffy Spike, DC Classics Riddler, DC Superheroes and universe Two Face, X Men Movie Professo X, Fantastic Four movie Doctor Doom, DC Universe Joker, Batman movie Joker, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head but I'll update this if I think of more, hopefully that helps :)
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby ole jade jaw » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Watsyourface, ( :D ) The spirit is closer to 7" scale, so a lot of those would look cooky. I'd look into one of the well dressed, larger wrestler dudes myself. There's a couple I've seen in slacks.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info