Take apart Sota Street Fighter Figures

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Take apart Sota Street Fighter Figures

Postby arashikageclan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Hello all! I am new to customizing and have been doing a few things here and there, as well as reading tutorials and trying to learn from others on the site. I was wondering though how I would go about taking apart a Sota Street Fighter figure, specifically Remy.

I wanted to use the arms in another custom and tried to pull them off with the heat and pop method, though I may not have pulled hard enough to get them off. I also wanted to use the lower body with the legs for the same custom, but I am having a difficult time pulling the mid-section piece off.

Does anyone have any pointers? Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you all ahead of time!
arashikageclan
Newbie Realmer

Re: Take apart Sota Street Fighter Figures

Postby Boxghost » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:10 pm

arms should come off by using the boil and pop method without any problem. If you want to separate it at the waist cut, you'll need to crack the lower torso to get it apart. More complicated than the boil and pop method but there are tutorials floating around either here, fwoosh, or on jin's site
Boxghost
Casual Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info