Archangel help

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Archangel help

Postby Purity » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm going to be making an Archangel custom. This version will be the version of him with blue skin, hair visible, white and blue costume, and most importantly, feather wings. I need some help on what would make a good head and wings (one pair of wings spread out and another of them folded). It'll be 6 inch ML scale. I'm looking for a serious facial expression for the head. The wings i'm pretty open to anything.
Thanks!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Re: Archangel help

Postby Pock63 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 pm

How about a DCUC Lex Luthor head.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Re: Archangel help

Postby stitches » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 am

Purity wrote:I'm going to be making an Archangel custom. This version will be the version of him with blue skin, hair visible, white and blue costume, and most importantly, feather wings. I need some help on what would make a good head and wings (one pair of wings spread out and another of them folded). It'll be 6 inch ML scale. I'm looking for a serious facial expression for the head. The wings i'm pretty open to anything.
Thanks!

The xmc angel figure is pretty good for what your looking for as his face can easily be painted blue and his wing joints can fold down when standing . or sentry head with hair sculpt?
stitches
Casual Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info