I don't have a base but.... I can trade alot!

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

I don't have a base but.... I can trade alot!

Postby Galactape » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Need someone to help me make a 3/34" cyborg Darth Maul and General Krell from the Clone Wars. Let me know if you wanna help out, I might have some bases, it depends on what you wanna use. I can trade big as well.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Re: I don't have a base but.... I can trade alot!

Postby StarW4r2Fan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

You mean from the new clone wars? Use Grievious legs as a base. Sculpt some armor. I have an extra pair if you need them. As far as that "jedi" Try using the 4 armed guy that came out with the Attack Of The Clones Line. The one Obi-Wan goes to about the Dart? I'm 75% sure that they are the same species too. Tho Dex( i think that's his name) is a lot bigger in the chest and stomach than Krell is. Pm me if you need some more help. When it comes to Star Wars I'm pretty good with it. Not the best tho.
StarW4r2Fan
Newbie Realmer

Postby Galactape » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Thanks for the help, I have already made them of my own, I just like to have other peoples work as well. I did use the Dex figures head and arma provided by Dagger, currently a WIP. Yes, Dex and Krell are the same species. I udsed he General Grievous legs on my Maul, but they do not lookclose enough o cyborg maul's legs for me. Thanks for the suggestions.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby StarW4r2Fan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 am

No problem. just trying to help
StarW4r2Fan
Newbie Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info