CONSOLE "CRASHED"

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

CONSOLE "CRASHED"

Postby Superlife » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:38 am

I'm so busted! My current project happens to be a video game character,and because the system "crashed" I CANNOT SCULPT THE DETAILS ANYMORE! I'd rather use the camera settings to zoom in every little detail when pausing the game.I've already looked all over the internet for pictures of this character... NOT ENOUGH DETAILS TO VIEW! THE IMAGES ARE TOO SMALL! So I called the repairing company and they said they were going to help. Only I have to WAIT for the packaging materials from them so I can send the console properly. It could take WEEKS for the console to get there because the repairing company is in New Jersey. I'm REALLY far away from there. So I don't know what I should do! Should I cancel the current project or should I do ANOTHER project to keep me busy? SOMEONE HEEEEEELLLLLLLLPP!!! [-o<
Superlife
Inductee Realmer

Re: CONSOLE "CRASHED"

Postby leafman343 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:24 am

What character are you doing?
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Re: CONSOLE "CRASHED"

Postby Superlife » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:17 pm

This character was first seen in super smash bros melee, his name is Giga bowser. The details are based off of super smash bros brawl.
Superlife
Inductee Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info