Anyone own the new 6" Thundercats figures?

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Anyone own the new 6" Thundercats figures?

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:50 am

Just curious if you think their parts are compatible with DC Universe Classics? Trying to find cat feet and hands that would work with a DCUC body. Anyone have any thoughts? Appreciate any info.
packerbacker180
Regular Realmer

Re: Anyone own the new 6" Thundercats figures?

Postby Darththomas » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm

I had lion-o and mummra. I customized them both, lion-o I switched onto a dc movie masters body so I reckon his feet maybe a little too small. Mummra I frankensteined a few together but used sinister six venom legs which are quite a bot bigger than the standard dcuc buck. I'd guess and say tygra's feet would be bigger than lion-os but smaller than mummra so that may be the way to go. But that is a guess and I believe the 6 inch tygra is pretty hard to find.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Re: Anyone own the new 6" Thundercats figures?

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:52 pm

darththomas81 wrote:I had lion-o and mummra. I customized them both, lion-o I switched onto a dc movie masters body so I reckon his feet maybe a little too small. Mummra I frankensteined a few together but used sinister six venom legs which are quite a bot bigger than the standard dcuc buck. I'd guess and say tygra's feet would be bigger than lion-os but smaller than mummra so that may be the way to go. But that is a guess and I believe the 6 inch tygra is pretty hard to find.

Yeah, just researching images it seems Tygra is out of my price range. I'm looking to make a JSA Tomcat figure (Wildcat's son) from a Creeper figure. The feet aren't a huge necessity, but for accuracy they'd be nice if they worked together.
packerbacker180
Regular Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info