Resident Evil Ada or Claire.

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Resident Evil Ada or Claire.

Postby MangaJoe » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm

As of right now since I now have a redone Leon that I'm proud of, I'd like to make either Ada or Claire to stand next to him on my shelf. I'd prefer to make Ada, but unfortunately the Ada Wong figure for RE4 is sitting at about $40 or considerably more on most sites I go to, and Neca has done a really great job with the head sculpts. :/ It'd still leave me wondering who to use for the main body though, as I'd want to either make RE2 style Claire or Ada. I've considered Sheva for either as she's the same height as Leon and just kind of like the way Neca figures are put together.

Anyone have and suggestions for a good base for Ada or Claire, or where I might happen to find an Ada and Sheva for a lower price?
I am the ultimate super hero, I am GamPoolVerine!!

Trading post:
http://figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=
MangaJoe
Avid Realmer

Re: Resident Evil Ada or Claire.

Postby bobtheodd » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Best way to find cheaper figures is to get on a lot of trade groups(facebook) or forums, like this one. Lot of people need other stuff you have they can't find and what not. A simple swap, all it costs is shipping.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info