I'm hoping someone can help me out here...

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

I'm hoping someone can help me out here...

Postby SirMWK » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:31 am

Hey guys, I ordered a few items from Camco Kid Castings about a week ago and I've tried to contact him about when he'll ship them out but the problem is that he doesn't seem to reply to emails. I've heard nothing but good things about him so I figured it was okay to place an order. Anyone know how long it takes for him to mail stuff out? Sorry if this has been posted before but my search resulted in no help.
SirMWK
Inductee Realmer

Re: I'm hoping someone can help me out here...

Postby shapp » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:32 pm

There are a lot of factors to consider. Ive heard of some people taking a few weeks to get there stuff but I've always heard of them getting them.
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Green Skin » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 pm

He's probably just got a huge back log. He's a good guy you'll get your stuff, it just might take a long time. I used to do casting for people and in my experience the demand for casts is HUGE! It's incredibly easy to get buried with orders and the more of a social life or family life you have the harder it is to get yourself current. That's why you see people like DMC close his shop for long periods of time in order to get himself caught up.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby SirMWK » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 am

I can completely understand that. I used to paint Jason hockey masks and it sometimes became overwhelming when the demand went through the roof. I'm just kinda quick to become concerned with online orders (especially when I don't hear back from someone pretty quickly) since I've been jipped once or twice in the past. Like I said before though, I've heard nothing but good things about CK and his products so I'm quite honestly excited to receive my stuff! Thanks for the replies though, fellas! I look forward to my time here and can't wait to share some custom work with you all.

*EDIT*

I received my stuff from CK today so if a mod wants to lock or delete this thread, feel free to do so!
SirMWK
Inductee Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info