SPRING BREAKERS custom action figures

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

SPRING BREAKERS custom action figures

Postby a24films » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:12 am

Hello,

I'm posting on behalf of the film distributor A24 Films, the studio behind the movie SPRING BREAKERS. We are looking to commission 6 different action figures (potentially 60 figures in total) to give as gifts to the films stars - James Franco, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, Rachel Korine, and Gucci Mane. If you have the time to take on a project of this nature, we would love to discuss it further with you. I can be reached by email or by phone at (310) 713-3072.

Best,
Zoe
a24films
Newbie Realmer

Re: SPRING BREAKERS custom action figures

Postby pepepr5847 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Yo dudes,

Can this PLEASE happen, for real? Ever since I saw the movie, I've been dying to get my hands on some action figures. Have you contacted KidRobot or Giant Robot?

SPRANG BREAK FOEVA!!!!!
pepepr5847
Newbie Realmer

Postby pepepr5847 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi Zoe,

Can the studio make this initiative more wide spread? Like, partner with KidRobot or Giant Robot to make several series of these action figures? There's seriously a market.

Thanks,

Andrea
pepepr5847
Newbie Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:46 am

pepepr5847 wrote:Hi Zoe,

Can the studio make this initiative more wide spread? Like, partner with KidRobot or Giant Robot to make several series of these action figures? There's seriously a market.

Thanks,

Andrea

At best guess, pepe - you are KidRobot or Giant Robot? Given the only 2 posts you've made were to this topic and that the above named Kid and Giant both make Munny, or vinyl and plush type toys. What do I know though. ;)
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby dfsdfe » Tue May 14, 2013 1:15 am

People always like to collect something precious that they cannot see it often such as the limited editions of the action figures. The game character action figures with purely handworks and exquisite outlooks have been attracting more and more people even though they are not playing the games. Some people may not get full satisfactions with the action figures which are selling in the recent markets. They want to get the particular one for their private collection.
dfsdfe
Newbie Realmer

Postby HappyDayCustoms » Tue May 14, 2013 12:00 pm

I would love to do this. I am a customizer and would love to take a crack at it.

Here is a link to my customs page on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Da ... 6875838601
HappyDayCustoms
Casual Realmer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue May 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Guys Im pretty sure this thread is pointless I see one likely bot one company promoter(or bot) and stated by a scam or bot
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Thu May 16, 2013 8:24 pm

The person stated is a real employee of the film company. I can't say if it is a bot or not but I do know of one Customizer who said he was personally contacted to do the figures.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info