*Newbie* Custom Warpath Help

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

*Newbie* Custom Warpath Help

Postby FreedomAndGlory » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 am

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, and I just wanted to know if any of you have any tips for a base figure for a custom warpath figure. I've seen the Doc Sampson/Hulkling formula before, but those figures aren't super cost effective to pick up just for one custom. If that's the best way to go, then I'll do it, but I figured I would ask ya'll for help first! :D

I've been making customs for a while, so I'm pretty solid with paint aps, but I have very little skill with sculpting, so I don't want to have to make massive sculpt modifications if I can avoid it! :oops:

Thanks in advance for any help on the subject!

NOTE: Honestly, I've been considering the new HML Sentry as a base... But who knows when that fig is gonna hit shelves!

~Freedom
FreedomAndGlory
Newbie Realmer

Re: *Newbie* Custom Warpath Help

Postby sicilian » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Warpath uses the same body as the ROML Piledriver. Only the forearms are a little different. It's bigger than ROML Sentry. I think that will definitely be a cheaper base than Hulkling or Doc Samson.
sicilian
Newbie Realmer

Postby loosecollector » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:03 pm

You can use Jakks Deluxe WWE figures. They are cheap enough to use as practice fodder.
loosecollector
Elite Realmer

Postby FreedomAndGlory » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:54 pm

I like the piledriver idea. There are several of him warming the pegs at my local wally world. What do you guys think about a head? Any close fits you know of?

~Freedom
FreedomAndGlory
Newbie Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:16 am

Star Wars Geek has an ecrater store with a lot of ML head casts.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info