What colors???

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

What colors???

Postby HaVoC » Mon May 13, 2013 9:38 pm

So I am going to do some re-paints on captain american and iron man. I was wondering if I should just do their original colors or a whole new color scheme. Any ideas? If so what colors? I'd like them to match a little. Thanks.
HaVoC
Inductee Realmer

Re: What colors???

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Sun May 19, 2013 4:32 am

Original color scheme for Cap. IM can be done differently to match any number of suits of armor.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Mon May 20, 2013 2:34 pm

I say change em up a bit and show us the characters in a way we've never seen them before. Maybe do some alternate costumes from Marvel Vs Capcom, a green Cap, Blue Ironman etc.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Pock63 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:28 pm

EDarthT wrote:I say change em up a bit and show us the characters in a way we've never seen them before. Maybe do some alternate costumes from Marvel Vs Capcom, a green Cap, Blue Ironman etc.

I like the marvel vs capcom idea!!!
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Wed May 22, 2013 1:24 am

That'd be cool too but isn't a green Cap basically Super Adaptoid?
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Wed May 22, 2013 2:55 am

RedRebelCustoms wrote:That'd be cool too but isn't a green Cap basically Super Adaptoid?

I'll have to take your word for that dude, I'm more of a mainstream superhero follower, games, films, cartoons etc. I was a fan before it became cool though so I'm not just on the bandwagon.
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Wed May 22, 2013 12:25 pm

EDarthT wrote:
RedRebelCustoms wrote:That'd be cool too but isn't a green Cap basically Super Adaptoid?

I'll have to take your word for that dude, I'm more of a mainstream superhero follower, games, films, cartoons etc. I was a fan before it became cool though so I'm not just on the bandwagon.

That stuff is cool?!? Man, I honestly never saw the whole geek chic trend coming along. I am a long time fan as well. I think the access to better comic movies, worse comics, glitter-sparkle vampires, and such has had various impacts to genres but made everything easier to obtain in the long run. The days chasing down episode 1 C-3PO into different cities and waiting in line for bagged Death of Superman comics are mostly gone but the kiddos collecting allows me to indulge. The Super Adaptoid was a Silver Age character from the 60's. I think the technology was recently revamped by Norman Osborn and he basically overdosed on powers. I hope I don't come off as snide?! :-#
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Wed May 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Snide?? :D not at all mate, I don't know you personally bit I reckon I know you enough to know you wouldn't be snide :lol:
Darththomas
Regulator

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info