Pepper Potts custom figure?

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Pepper Potts custom figure?

Postby trekking95 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Well since Hasbro will most likely never make a Pepper Potts figure, I thought I might as well.
The Invisible Woman head from the FF 3 pack I think looks close enough to Gwyneth Paltrow, just add a bit of red/gold to it, change the hair maybe and it should look okay. Thoughts?

And I have no idea for a body, I can't think of any civilian female figures at all. I will need help with that. Thanks! :D
trekking95
Inductee Realmer

Re: Pepper Potts custom figure?

Postby Pock63 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:22 pm

I think a buffy figure would work nicely for the body, there very well articulated and in civilian clothing. The hair might work from the buffy figure to.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby loosecollector » Thu May 23, 2013 4:05 pm

The F4 3-pack are MU sized bro right?
loosecollector
Elite Realmer

Postby trekking95 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Yup, I guess I should have said that it's MU scale. So the Buffy one would be too big, but I have seen pictures of those customs. Looks really good.
trekking95
Inductee Realmer

Postby RedRebelCustoms » Sun May 26, 2013 2:20 am

I don't really do that scale but for an average clothed 3.75 female I would check out Dr. Who Clara
or Harry Potter Hermione. If say you wanted to do a Rescue version you may want to take a look at Evangelion females figures. They have some great articulation in the micro lines.
REDREBELCUSTOMS
RedRebelCustoms
Elite Realmer

Postby trekking95 » Sun May 26, 2013 4:46 pm

RedRebelCustoms wrote:I don't really do that scale but for an average clothed 3.75 female I would check out Dr. Who Clara
or Harry Potter Hermione. If say you wanted to do a Rescue version you may want to take a look at Evangelion females figures. They have some great articulation in the micro lines.

I'll look into those and see what I think, thanks!
trekking95
Inductee Realmer

Postby trekking95 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Well I went and bought the Bespin Leia figure, and it's too small! It would be scale for an older child in the MU line, the parts will not work with each other!! I didn't realize Star Wars female figure were that small! Well I guess I have an extra figure now. :p

I can still use the Invisible Woman body, but the torso is wrong for a dress top. I would rather not re-sculpt it all, and covering the torso in the cloth for the skirt may look funny. Any ideas?
trekking95
Inductee Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info