MU Elbow Question

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

MU Elbow Question

Postby Bad_Guy_Robot » Thu May 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Hey guys, having a bit of a problem with a custom I'm making. I'm using an MU as a base (specifically MU Punisher), but need to swap out the lower arms. After much digging around in the fodder bins and thinking about what would be best, I finally found the perfect set. The problem, however, is that the lower arms have ball-joint style elbows, like the newer Hasbro Star Wars figs (specifically Thor line Odin lower arms). I have to use the upper arms from my base, so does anyone know the easiest way to integrate the lower arms? I would just start experimenting, but I really don't wanna mess up the arms as they're the only ones I've got that'll work. Thanks guys.
Our trade thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41047
Bad_Guy_Robot
Regular Realmer

Re: MU Elbow Question

Postby Pock63 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:14 pm

It would be very simple just to cut off the punisher arms bellow the elbow joint, and chop off the thor arms elbow joint and glue the two together, then put a little sculpt on there to help blend the arms :)
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Bad_Guy_Robot » Fri May 24, 2013 7:25 am

ẈĀŦƧĦĪƧ₣Ā₵Ė wrote:It would be very simple just to cut off the punisher arms bellow the elbow joint, and chop off the thor arms elbow joint and glue the two together, then put a little sculpt on there to help blend the arms :)

... Well thanks for making me feel dumb lol. Nah but seriously that's a great idea man, should work perfectly. Thanks, much appreciated :) guess I was over-thinking the situation again lol.
Our trade thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41047
Bad_Guy_Robot
Regular Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:35 am

Glad I could help :)
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info