base figure for young justice blockbuster

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

base figure for young justice blockbuster

Postby cdm862713 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 am

I need help finding a base figure for a young justice cartoon blockbuster figure that I decided to do. I haven't found the right one because there's very specific details the figure needs to have. First of all, I want the figure to fit well with the young justice 6 inch scale figures so it would be best if the base figure was between 8 and 8.5 inches tall with a large muscular build. I don't really want to change the body on this figure and would rather focus on sculpting a good head for it so I would prefer that the figure had no clothing at all except for shorts. Another very important thing is that the figure shouldn't be hunched over since blockbuster has pretty good posture in the show. All help will be greatly appreciated because I've been looking for a good base figure everywhere for so long but haven't found one. Thank you everybody.
cdm862713
Newbie Realmer

Re: base figure for young justice blockbuster

Postby Pock63 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 pm

I think face off hulk has a greay build for that version of blockbuster.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info