[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ccoder/public_html/classes/clsAdvertising.php:119)
Figure Realm • View topic - HELP! What is this part from?

HELP! What is this part from?

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

HELP! What is this part from?

Postby RMK » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 pm

I saw this custom on ebay today and I am dying to know where that head came from. It is exactly what I need to finish my own MOTUC creation. Anybody know?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Masters-Of-The- ... 43bda22877
RMK
Inductee Realmer

Re: HELP! What is this part from?

Postby Pock63 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 pm

I think that's a dc direct Aquaman head,
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby triggerrick » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:24 am

@whatshisface, I thought the same thing but it is actually a dc direct cpt atom head, and it is the same grey color too, I am 100% postitive of it I see it every Tuesday at my local shop on new toy day
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby therapist » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:40 am

Triggerrick is correct Captain Atom it is

"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Pock63 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:52 am

triggerrick wrote:@whatshisface, I thought the same thing but it is actually a dc direct cpt atom head, and it is the same grey color too, I am 100% postitive of it I see it every Tuesday at my local shop on new toy day

Good call! :D
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby RMK » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:36 am

Thank you guys so much!
RMK
Inductee Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info