3 3/4" Scale Figures Questions

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

3 3/4" Scale Figures Questions

Postby Bad_Guy_Robot » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Hello everyone, wondering if anyone could help me out with a couple questions about base figs. First off, I'm making a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in the neighborhood... wait where was I >.> oh right lol, anyway I'm making a couple of guys in suits and need some good MU/GI Joe scale figs in suits, that are affordable (I first thought of Prof X but the cheapest MU of him I found was like $24!), like say around or under $10. I thought about the new MIB figs but from this pic it looks like they're a tad short.

Question 2, my girlfriend is starting to customize a line of 3 3/4" Game of Thrones figs. She's got bases for a couple so far, but is having a hard time finding good bases to use. Any suggestions? Again, anything affordable? Maybe like LotR-ish style? Thanks for all the help guys, love being part of a community where people understand what you love doing and are eager to help each other out :D
Our trade thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41047
Bad_Guy_Robot
Regular Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info