Uploading photos to FigureRealm

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Uploading photos to FigureRealm

Postby no1609 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:20 am

Right this is my first post in a forum ever so I really apologise if I'm doing it wrong, please tell me and I'll amend it.

I have uploaded a couple of customs on here but the pictures I upload seem to come out blurry, I take all my pictures on my phone and they are clear as day on there but come out blurry when I upload them, does anybody know why this is happening? I have tried serching to see if there is already a post on this but couldn't find one. Thanks in advance guys and again I do apologise if I'm doing any of this forum stuff wrong
no1609
Newbie Realmer

Re: Uploading photos to FigureRealm

Postby Truwe316 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:49 am

I just looked at your customs and the photos don't seem to be blurry on my laptop. This question might be easier to answer as well with more information such as what kind of phone you are using and what file format it saves photos in.
Truwe316
Casual Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:50 pm

They all look fine to me too, are you looking at them on your phone too? sometimes phones can show blurry images.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby no1609 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:38 am

I think I may be a bit simple, I do everything on my phone so I looked at them on a computer and they're not as blurred so I think you guys were right. That ends this thread, what do I do now? Do I close the thread or delete it etc? Thanks again though, I'll try to use some common sense in future haha. ](*,)
no1609
Newbie Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:32 am

Hahahha, no problem. You can just leave the post if you like, or delete it to save you further embarrasment :D It's fine either way.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info