Transporting WIP customs

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Transporting WIP customs

Postby Danyx Eleven » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:40 am

Is it safe to move customs in progress away from the typical work area? More specifially, if Im using Fixit, would it be possible to work on it away from home and then paint it at home? Of course, I'd give it 4 hours to cure but it also suggests 24 to fully cure so I didnt know if that would be an issue. Also, if that's plausible, would I just keep it in a box roughly its size, or would something else be a better container? Thanks in advance.
Danyx Eleven
Inductee Realmer

Re: Transporting WIP customs

Postby Truwe316 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:48 am

I transfer WIP customs all the time to and from work. I just put the figure in a sandwich bag and then wrap it in some bubble wrap before throwing it in my bag.
Truwe316
Casual Realmer

Re: Transporting WIP customs

Postby Danyx Eleven » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Thanks for the reply. I ended up wrapping the figure in a plastic grocery bag and then putting it in a small box, and then into my backpack. I was still a bit worried it might not be the best idea though but between your reply and the fact that Fixit held up after my figure fell over a few times (ferrets will try to ruin everything you love), I feel better about it now. Thanks again!
Danyx Eleven
Inductee Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info