Deadppol help?

Need help getting your custom completed? Looking for your next idea? Do you need some new tips or suggestions to complete your project? Come chat with us!

Moderator: Regulators

Deadppol help?

Postby RonRonV95 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Recently got into customizing, thought it be a fun hobby to try, building up a collection of marvel legends small at the moment but its getting there in time, anyways ive been dying to get my hands on a deadpool figure but, there way to pricy for me so why not make one. Does anyone know were I can look for a headcast of the Marvel legends Hasbro deadpool head? Ive checked on casting cave and cant seem to find it, are there other websites that sell cast pieces of figures?

RonRonV95
Inductee Realmer

Re: Deadppol help?

Postby Danyx Eleven » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:24 am

I'm not really familiar with molds/casts, but why not try sculpting it? I recently got into customizing, too, and I'll admit at first sculpting is a bit overwhelming, but once you try different things and figure out what works and what doesn't, it's probably a lot faster and more fun than casting something (probably cheaper, too!).
Danyx Eleven
Inductee Realmer

Postby Truwe316 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:33 am

If you don't mind it being the blue head (same head just casted in blue), pm me your address. I think I have a few of those still laying around somewhere.
Truwe316
Casual Realmer

Postby RonRonV95 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Truwe316 wrote:If you don't mind it being the blue head (same head just casted in blue), pm me your address. I think I have a few of those still laying around somewhere.

that be really helpful thanks :D id appreciate that very much.
RonRonV95
Inductee Realmer

Return to Custom Help / Questions / Info