Aqua Teens

Show off your other non-figure custom creations here, such as model kits, garage-kits, dioramas, or maybe the next Clone Army invasion!

Moderator: Regulators

Aqua Teens

Postby Shinobitron » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:53 pm

One day at work I got done eating my McDonalds and was sitting with another 20 minutes to kill. Well for some unknown reason I decided to grap some paper from the desk and make Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hungar Force. What started as an innocent project turned into a full blown obsession for the next week. I started with fresh amterials and came up with the two in the picture. Shake is a Lg McDonalds Milkshake cup with a construction paper cover, arms and straw. Fry lock is a wendies Lg fry container with a total construction paper remake and a clear "floating display".

I used these in a Pumpkin decorating contest at my mall and won for look alike (Meatwad was the Pumpkin), I then used these to enter the Aqua Teen fan art contest and have them included in Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol 4

Doc and VP inspired me to start a comic of my own so your looking at one of my lead protagonist MASTER SHAKE BABY!!

Hope ya like 'em!
Shinobitron
Regulator

Postby Dr Nightmare » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:37 pm

OH...MY...FRIES...

Yes, make a comic out of them! If you dont then I will!
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby VariablePenguin » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:56 pm

Nice work on the faces!
VariablePenguin
Elite Realmer

Return to Other Custom Creations