Bladerunner Tyrell Building elevator

Show off your other non-figure custom creations here, such as model kits, garage-kits, dioramas, or maybe the next Clone Army invasion!

Moderator: Regulators

Bladerunner Tyrell Building elevator

Postby Wesr » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:00 pm

I couldn't pass up getting one for my friend's Bladerunner collection when it was offered on another forum. It's cast off the studio built model on display in a scifi museum in Washington state.

The cast needs some love but not bad. I have a spare thanks to Matt in case i screw up too badly.
The red circles show the worst spots. I'm going to cut out the bigger ones and replace them with styrene to keep the edge crisp (saw it on the RPF someplace) and i'll be replacing the thinner raised parts with sheet styrene.
The bottom needs sanded flat which is no biggie, i can do that with a sanding block while watching tv and will be the easy part.
I have no idea what color this is supposed to be. In the pics from the museum they look red or rusty.
Wesr
Realminator

Re: Bladerunner Tyrell Building elevator

Postby NickyTea » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Awesome.
This has me hungry for some 3 3/4 Blade Runner figs.
NickyTea
Inductee Realmer

Re: Bladerunner Tyrell Building elevator

Postby Wesr » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 pm

I was working on this as a gift but i'm going to give them the spare one and try and finish this one for myself...assuming i can remember where I put it :lol:
Wesr
Realminator

Return to Other Custom Creations