Rogue's Artwork

Show off your other non-figure custom creations here, such as model kits, garage-kits, dioramas, or maybe the next Clone Army invasion!

Moderator: Regulators

Rogue's Artwork

Postby Rogue » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Hi all!
I am not new to figurerealm just this forums section of it but in case you don't know me from the custom showcase, I'm the one who does an annoyingly hug amount of Bratz customs! Contrary to popular belief I'm not a huge Bratz fan, I just started with a couple of Gambits then I got all kind of requests for other characters and well now I'm known for them.

Anymoo, I don't just do custom figures I also do artwork in fact I currently write, draw, and publish my own comic book series called Jackket Knightmare. :D *shameless plug*
Since I do artwork/comic art when I'm not making Bratz or custom figures thought I'd share my artwork on the forums with you guys! :D

This is one of the very first drawings I did years back so excuse the bad anatomy, but it features Capt and his predecessor Bucky as Capt. The pencils to this one was actually featured in Previews Magazine March/April 2009 fan art section which was soo cool! It was drawn in pencils colored with watercolor pencils, markers, and pens then scanned in the computer and layered. Hopefully I can add a new image every few days or so got a lot more art to share!

Rogue O:)
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace

Rogue
Inductee Realmer

Re: Rogue's Artwork

Postby Submariner » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:31 pm

That is some seriously nice pencil work. Sadly I am only able to appreciate artwork (My attempts would probably scare any Horror artist lol)
Submariner
Newbie Realmer

Postby Rogue » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Submariner wrote:That is some seriously nice pencil work. Sadly I am only able to appreciate artwork (My attempts would probably scare any Horror artist lol)

Thank you really appreciate it. ^^ Drawing does take a lot of practice believe me I've done a lot more bad drawings than good ones just I don't give up trying and growing as much as I can. :-)
Rogue

Rogue
Inductee Realmer

Postby Rogue » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:55 pm

This is another piece I did a while back featuring my fav X man, Gambit!! Well actually Taylor Kitsch as Gambit from X men Origins. ^^
The only thing I didn't like about the movie version was his eyes, so in the drawing I gave him the red on black eyes. :D

I'd like to see him again in an future X men movies it'd be great to see him in uniform!
Rogue

Rogue
Inductee Realmer

Return to Other Custom Creations