10over6's batcave. (RIP)

Show off your other non-figure custom creations here, such as model kits, garage-kits, dioramas, or maybe the next Clone Army invasion!

Moderator: Regulators

10over6's batcave. (RIP)

Postby 10over6 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:32 am

Here are the pictures of where my batcave diorama, Oracle's Nest and Gotham city-scape used to be. Now that room is a walk in closet and I need to find a new home for the structure and the figures, I want it to be multi leveled and more high tech looking as a lot of the stuff was just parts I found laying around the house and extra bits from other figures. The cave itself has the computer, a shelf for my custom batmobile with a moveable (but not pictured) elevator from computer floor to the batmobile, a few shelves of different Batman costumes, a few trinkets such as the giant penny, the dinosaur, the Joker card, two cylons used as Wonder City guards and a small Robin memorial. The blue lighted wall was supposed to have these small cylinder jars with little trinkets inside of them such as villain weapons, the calendar pieces and props from the Dark Victory and Long Halloween figures. The cave also has a chamber for the suit and case for the suit, a weapons table, a stairway, cave backdrop, and a unmasked monkey Grayson, Bruce Wayne and of course, Alfred, with tray. The computer area is back lit by a blue light case from a 90's party set. I never finished the rest of the lighting but it was going to have a set of blue or white rope light that went under the, what looks like, lights and under the big silver bat symbol.

Here is the top of the building set I built from cardboard and other figure bases. I haven't taken pictures of the bottom of the building or the windowed room I created. also has a fire escape and ladder, several balconies, a clock tower and again, the windowed room. (You'll see!!!) Starry Night print poster is the skyline, with a small portion of the Arkham City figure box blended into the left side of the background. Also not pictured is the batsignal and balcony for that.

Here is Oracle's nest. The parts are really random and I never finished the "windows" back drop that would look like she was over looking the city. It would look alot darker if the back drop was finished.

I have the pictures taken of the rest of the diorama on my camera just haven't had the chance to upload them. Keep an eye out for the rest of it. It might take a while. Busy over here. Let me know what you think of it. Leave me some comments.
10over6
Casual Realmer

Re: 10over6's batcave. (RIP)

Postby Patraw » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 am

Cool environments/dioramas, it's too bad they had to be sacrificed for the sake of a closet.
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Re: 10over6's batcave. (RIP)

Postby 10over6 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 am

It's back dude.
10over6
Casual Realmer

Return to Other Custom Creations